TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- Employer may mention its signing of the Pledge only in employment ads, with exceptions
described below. Employer cannot mention this distinction in any way in paid advertising
related to its products or services. Employer may also issue media releases announcing its
adoption of the Pledge.
- AARP must review all advertisements, news releases and other uses of the AARP Employer Pledge
Signer seal, and approve how it is to be used.
- Employer may not use the AARP logo in any materials.
- Employer may use the AARP Employer Pledge Signer seal only under the terms and conditions
contained herein and for the period of time stated herein, unless specific exceptions are agreed
to in writing by AARP and the employer. Specifically:
- The Pledge Signer seal may be used on the employer’s career/employment pages.
- The Pledge Signer seal may be used on the employer’s home page, media or news
page, or honors and recognition page, with the express written consent of AARP.
- The Pledge Signer seal may be used in a print or electronic paid advertisement
announcing that the employer has adopted the Pledge, subject to paragraph 2 above.
- The employer shall not use the Pledge Signer seal in any manner that implies either
an endorsement or “seal of approval” by AARP for its products and services.
- The Pledge Signer seal may be used as a “badge” on the employer’s website, linking
it directly to the AARP Employer Pledge Program website, www.aarp.org/EmployerPledge.
- In the event that employer, in AARP’s sole discretion, no longer meets the Pledge Signer seal criteria,
or in the event that the Pledge Program is terminated, employer shall immediately cease all use of the
Pledge Signer seal in its communications and material.